Monday, September 17, 2012

Rut

I'm officially in a blogging rut. I tried to ignore it, thinking topics would just come to me in my sleep, but no such thing happened. I will say I've been pinning on Pinterest like a fiend. So, if you're interested in what's inspiring me, please follow me on Pinterest. Here are some of my recent pins (just so you'll have something pretty to gaze upon):


Can you say Design ADD? I hope to get back into the blogging groove soon. It's just one of those slumps where I feel like I've said it all before and who cares anyway . . . blah, blah, blah. I know we all go through these phases, so I'm just going to wait it out and hope it resolves. I do plan to share some of my husband's amazing underwater photos soon (he has to upload them first). The colors are so inspiring, really. Crazy color combinations only Mother Nature could envision. Until then, please check out my blogging buddy Ashley's (Meet Me in Philadelphia) beautiful apartment that is featured in the new issue of Ivy & Piper. Her design aesthetic is fresh, clean and unique . . . I'm so glad she's getting recognized for it!

8 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I totally understand about the blogging struggle. Is there really anything new to say? In other news I tried on a leopard coat this weekend but it wasn't quite working for me the way it worked on the model in your image - I did score a cute houndstooth trench, though..

Hang in there and don't give up on it - maybe just post when you're feeling particularly inspired by something! We'll be here!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Hi Kathy, don't give up. I always love your posts including this one. I agree it is hard to come up with things sometimes but don't worry. Like Kim said, we will be here :) Love the leopard coat -wish I could pull it off - Brandy

charmaine said...

It's all good! We all go through it. I just do short posts when I'm not inspired.

I did see Ashley's beautiful apartment. Happy for her.
I'm going to check out your pins now.

Unknown said...

Hi!
I was visiting Kim's blog and saw your blog's name and I like it! I'm glad I decided to visit your blog.

I'm also pinning a lot...it's fun. Love the images here.

A Perfect Gray said...

don't worry. it'll come.

I like how the first image is a kinda formal room but seagrass rug covers the floor. love that...donna

Raina Cox said...

Girl, I get it.

That first photo is amazing.

Also, I wish I didn't have stumpy legs and cankles so I could be all cute with rolled jeans.

nelya said...

Amen, I feel ya. BUT, since I hang on your every word, please hurry up and come back. No pressure. ;0)

alison giese Interiors said...

Creativity comes and goes - you just gotta roll with it. And we'll roll right there with you.
xoxo
ag