Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Weekend

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, I highly recommend seeing Bridesmaids.
You will not regret it. Well, you might regret the abdominal pains from laughing so hard but it's worth it. 

Oh, and I have this pillow (or one extremely similar) featured in Lillian's apartment in the movie.
I'm actually thinking of selling it tomorrow in the yard sale we're having. Did I mention that? Oh, yeah, our neighborhood is hosting a big yard sale tomorrow. Heaven help me. Mostly stuff that has been hanging around my house (mainly my garage and basement) for way too long. If you're in the Nashville/Franklin area and interested, just email me and I'll be happy to share the details.

Happy Weekend to you!
Source: Bridesmaids

8 comments:

Fran said...

Every time I see the commercial for the movie, I laugh. It looks funny! Have a great weekend!!

birdsofafeatherdesign.com said...

Kathy- hope the yardsale went well... load up what didn't go and head to the barn sale tomorrow! Wish you could! -Ann

nelya said...

My husband and I saw the movie last night. It was off-the-charts funny. I almost peed my pants. The Megan character/actress is hysterical.

I hope your yard sale was a huge success!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

How did I just put together that you and Bri are buddies/own a booth together? I am slow. Full House helped me all piece it together. Her blog is hilarious. Reminds me of MFAMB, but funnier.

One day when I move back to Nashville I am going to make you both have lunch with me. Half my Boston friends were blog friends first. It's not creepy, promise:)

The enchanted home said...

Ok you are the third person who saw this who thought its really really funny, so I think I may plant myself in a movie today, its raining and a perfect movie day, from the previes I wasn't so sure but its seems to be unanimous!

Kim said...

YEAH! We've been talking about getting a girl's night together to see it. But these movies can go either way. I figured w/that cast, it couldn't be bad, though. So glad to hear it was good. :)

Good luck w/your yard sale!

InteriorGroupie said...

too funny re: the pillow - I bought the same one a while ago from Home Sense (homegoods) but I couldn't fully embrace it so I returned it.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I can't wait to see this!! Maybe with my sisters.

Hope that yard sale went well!